Wednesday 25 January 2012

Guess who is coming to Jersey !!!

Good Morning. Its a grey day over Windy Cottage but the sea looks lovely, a little bit choppy but its very colourful. I have the day off today, had to go for a special appointment this morning, all will be revealed in the coming months !!

Well as the title states, who is coming to Jersey??  If you havent already heard, George clothing from Asda is coming. Now for those who dont live in Jersey wont know how exiting that is as we dont have many reasonably priced  clothes shops here, especially who sell childrens clothes. Coming from the North of England, Asda was my supermarket of choice, so when I left the mainland I did miss it. However when I do go back for visits I take an empty suitcase, but high excess baggage charges later, I was no better off than shopping in Jersey, so very good news for all of us living on The Rock !!!

I will keep you posted,

Ta ta for now,

Love Gilly xx
wont be needing one of these for a while !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gilly .woo hoo...Great news about George Just heard on the news that George will employ 30 staff!thats quite a big Store!where is it going ?think sandpiper are bringing it over....can't think of any large empty stores

    ReplyDelete